Tuesday, August 01, 2006

OWBSM

OWBSM
The one-word-bible-study-method. I learned it from Louie Giglio. And slowly but surely I've been working on the scripture below as a sort of running commentary. What you do is study each word of God's Word. Because as Paul told Timothy, "All scripture is God-breathed." Therefore even words we may find insignificant are truly important and relevant to our Christian life. So I will break it up into days for You to meditate on and hopefully be ministered to by my humble searching and studying of God's perfect and pure word. As Proverbs 30:5a says "Every word of God is pure." So I pray that these words of mine based on singlewords from God will strengthen you with power!

Eph 3:16-17a
I pray that out of his glorious riches he may strengthen you with power through his Spirit in your inner being, 17 so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith.
NIV